Friday, April 5, 2013

Foodie Suggestions??

To the few readers who are kind enough to glance at my blog...

Middlesex, PA ~ July 2012

What recipes would you love to have?
Is there a favorite ingredient that you absolutely love and can't get enough of?
Have you always wondered what people do with ginger?
Are you trying to find a favorite dish or haven't quite perfected a certain flavor?
Have you been looking near and far for a healthier solution to your favorite dish without loosing the buttery
sweet flavor that initially drew you to it?
Trying to figure out a perfect menu or wine pairing for a party you're hosting?

Let me know!  I'd love to see what I can do to get creative and help solve some foodie problems.
Please leave your comments and suggestions below...I'll choose one or more and we'll go from there!

No comments:

Post a Comment